Book Your Stay
BOOK YOUR STAY
For your added flexibility and convenience, we’ve waived our fees for cancellations received within 24 hours of your arrival. We encourage you to book direct, pre-register, and pay in advance for a hassle-free check-in experience.
- Book direct for added flexibility and convenience
- Waived cancellation fees within 24 hours of arrival
- Pre-register for a hassle-free check-in
- Pay in advance or upon arrival
- Abides by the Department of Tourism (DOT) guidelines
- Encourages social distancing, maintain 1 meter apart
- Hand sanitizer is available for use
- Acrylic glass barrier is in place for added protection
- Guest assistance may be provided, with strict implementation of social distancing
- Proper disinfection and sanitation of reusable supplies and equipment are done
- Flexible check-in procedures are in place for OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF) and individuals who are required to quarantine under the Oplan Kalinga program, to ensure minimal waiting time and minimize exposure among guests in common areas.
- Abides by maximum allowable room occupancy
- Health and safety kit is available in rooms, including alcohol, hand sanitizers, face mask, and paper towels.
- Functional toilet, bath facilities, and bathroom amenities are provided
- In-room dining set-up is provided.
- Abides by the Department of Transportation (DOTr) guidelines
Maximum capacity per vehicle, including the driver:
- 3 persons for sedan
- 7 persons for van
- 13 persons for coaster
- Alcohol, hand sanitizer, fask mask, and paper towels are available in the vehicle for use
- Non-permeable seat barriers are installed to limit contact between guest and driver
- Proper waste disposal, disinfection and sanitation of vehicles are done before and after every use
- Luggage is scanned and disinfected prior to room delivery
Updated as of May 13, 2022*
- Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory quarantine, such as but not limited to close contacts, repatriated OFWs, returning overseas Filipinos, foreign nationals allowed entry into the Philippines
- Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
- Long staying guests
- Returning residents
- Other authorized persons outside residence (APORS) who require accommodation pursuant to their official function or duty
- Business Guests
- Participants in essential meetings and social events
- Leisure Guests
- Guests undertaking Staycation for AEs CAOS subject to DOT AO No. 2021-007
- Guests under point-to-point leisure travel from areas under Alert Level 4
- All types of guests are required to present a valid ID.
Guests may be asked to submit additional requirements which they may also need to present, subject to confirmation by our reservations team:
- Proof of residence from the same household – present a valid ID or barangay certificate with the same address
- Proof of essential nature of stay – present a company ID, employment certificate or other details of nature of stay
Proof of vaccination
- In lieu of the Philippine Overseas Labor Office-certification, OFWs and their spouse, children, parent/s travelling with them vaccinated abroad may present their digital/physical vaccination certificate of the foreign government where they were vaccinated without the need of a reciprocity agreement;
- Filipinos who are non-OFWs vaccinated in the country or abroad, and foreigners vaccinated in the Philippines - either their VaxCertPH digital vaccination certificate, Bureau of Quarantine/World Health Organization-issued International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICV), or the digital certificate of the foreign government where they were vaccinated, which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement unless otherwise permitted by the IATF.
- For foreigner nationals vaccinated abroad: WHO-issued ICV, or the national/state digital certificate of the foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement unless otherwise permitted by the IATF.
- For essential workers, authorized persons outside of residence (APORs), and long staying guests: Guests must be fully vaccinated or present negative results for an RT-PCR test taken within forty-eight (48) hours prior to their visit.
- For staycation: Guests above 18 years old shall be fully vaccinated or present negative results from a swab or saliva based RT-PCR taken 48 hours before check-in. Persons below 18 are exempt from this requirement.
|Filipino Nationals||Foreign Nationals authorized to enter the Philippines|
|Fully vaccinated adult||
|Unvaccinated, partially vaccinated adult||
|Unvaccinated minor children*||
*All children in facility quarantine or isolation shall be accompanied by a guardian in the quarantine or isolation facility. Parents or guardians that are not confirmed Covid-19 cases may accompany the Covid-19 confirmed child provided risks and benefits are explained, informed consent is provided, and the adult has no comorbidity putting them at risk for severe disease or death.
For health and safety procedures, visit the Department of Health Website
For travel requirements and restrictions, visit the Inter-agency Task Force (IATF) Website
The following conditions below allow an individual to be considered as fully vaccinated for Covid-19:
- At least 2 weeks after getting the second dose in a 2-dose series, or
- At least 2 weeks after getting a single-dose type of vaccine
- Vaccines administered to the individual are included in any of the following:
- Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) List or Compassionate Special Permit (CSP) issued by the Philippine Food and Drug AdministratioEmergency Use Listing of the World Health Organization
Effective 10 February 2022, fully vaccinated nationals of non-visa required countries under Executive Order No. 408 (s.1960), as amended, shall be allowed to enter the Philippines, subject to the following conditions:
- Holders of passports valid for at least six (6) months at the time of arrival, and with return or outbound ticket to their country of origin or next country of destination.
Must have the following proofs of vaccination against COVID-19 recognized under existing IATF regulations:
- World Health Organization International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis;
- VaxCertPH; or
- National/state digital certificate of the foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement unless otherwise permitted by the IATF
Children below twelve (12) years of age are exempted from the requirement of full vaccination and providing proof of vaccination status prior to boarding. Children twelve (12) years to seventeen (17) years of age shall follow the classification and procedures based on their vaccination status (i.e., vaccinated or unvaccinated). In case of such unvaccinated minor children, either foreign or Filipino parents should accompany such child or children during their facility-based quarantine.
- Shall observe the existing testing and quarantine protocols in place for fully vaccinated international arriving passengers as stated in Section B of this Resolution in all ports of entry.
- The list of non-visa required countries under Executive Order No. 408 (s.1960), as amended, may be found at https://dfa.gov.ph/list-of-countries-for-21-day-visa.
- Fully vaccinated nationals shall not be included in the arrival quota set by the Department of Transportation and its One-Stop-Shop.
- IATF Resolution 160 as of February 3, 2022 – Slovenia, Bahrain, Qatar, Switzerland, and Hong Kong SAR
- IATF Resolution 160D as of February 10, 2022 – Brazil, Israel, South Korea, and Timor Leste
- IATF Resolution 161 as of February 14, 2022 – Malaysia and Republic of Ireland
- IATF Resolution 162 as of February 17, 2022 – Argentina, Brunei, Darussalam, Cambodia, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, Indonesia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Azerbaijan, Macau SAR, and Syria
- IATF Resolution 162B as of February 20, 2022 – Egypt, Maldives, Palau, Albania, Estonia, Greece, Malta, and
- IATF Resolution 163 as of February 24, 2022 – Romania and British Virgin Islands
- IATF Resolution 164 as of March 10, 2022 – Croatia, Cyprus, and Nepal
- IATF Resolution 164-E as of March 22, 2022 – Bulgaria, Iran, and Panama
- IATF Resolution 165-F as of April 6, 2022 – Bangladesh, Mexico, Pakistan, and Slovak Republic
- IATF Resolution 166-B as of April 26, 2022 – Holy See
- IATF Resolution 167 as of April 28, 2022 – Lao PDR and Rwanda
- IATF Resolution 167-E as of May 13, 2022 – Morocco, Kenya, and Serbia
Do quarantine and non-quarantine guests mix?
No. Makati Diamond Residences has been granted the authority to operate as a Multi-Use Hotel and fulfills the following conditions for quarantine and non-quarantine guests:
- Has separate access points to avoid mingling
- Has multiple elevators for separate use
- Has separate designated floors assigned
- With dedicated/ different set of room attendants/ housekeeping protocols
- With proper disinfection and decontamination procedures in place
- With accredited infectious waste collector
- Other pre-requisites and licenses prior to operation as a Multi-Use Hotel
Do you allow visitors?
No. Guests under quarantine are requested to stay in their rooms and may not entertain visitors for the duration of their quarantine stay.
Are meals provided?
Yes. All quarantine packages are inclusive of full-board meals and will be delivered to your room based on a schedule.
Are food deliveries allowed during my stay?
No. Should you wish to avail other food and beverages, you may order room service.
Are parcel deliveries allowed during my stay?
Yes, provided it is prepaid containing non-perishable sealed grocery items, documents, gadgets, and/or clothing. Outgoing parcels, smoking, vaping and consumption of alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
Can I request make-up room service during my stay? Do you provide laundry and housekeeping services during my stay?
No. You will be provided with linens and towels. Cleaning materials, laundry detergent and additional amenities are available upon request.
What are the requirements to check-out?
Once the hotel has both your negative swab result and certification, you may proceed to check-out.
Do you allow wedding preparations in your rooms?
Yes. Makati Diamond Residences is a multi-use hotel with the certificate of authority to operate as staycation (CAOS) and currently accommodates guests with this purpose of stay.
Do you allow visitors?
Yes. Visitors are welcome to be entertained at Alfred and Baked. Visitors accessing the guest rooms will be asked to fill up the visitors’ form, surrender a government ID, and present proof of vaccination or negative results of an RT-PCR test taken forty-eight (48) hours prior their visit or negative results of an Antigen test taken within the same day. Persons below 18 years old, even if unvaccinated, are exempted from this requirement. Fees beyond visiting hours and the maximum room occupancy policy per room is strictly applied.
Are meals provided?
What services and amenities are open?
The following services and amenities are operational with reduced hours and capacity strictly for checked-in guests only:
Alfred / Room Service
6:00 am to 12:00 mn
6:00 am to 9:00 pm
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Whisky & Cigar Bar
4:00 pm to 2:00 am
6:00 am to 9:00 pm
9:00 am to 8:00 pm
For club lounge guests staying in a two bedroom suite and larger room types only
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Gym / TRX Studio
6:00 am to 9:00 pm
12:00 nn to 12:00 mn
- Valet Parking