Book Your Stay
BOOK YOUR STAY
For your added flexibility and convenience, we’ve waived our fees for cancellations received within 24 hours of your arrival. We encourage you to book direct, pre-register, and pay in advance for a hassle-free check-in experience.
- Book direct for added flexibility and convenience
- Waived cancellation fees within 24 hours of arrival
- Pre-register for a hassle-free check-in
- Pay in advance or upon arrival
- Abides by the Department of Tourism (DOT) guidelines
- Encourages social distancing, maintain 1 meter apart
- Hand sanitizer is available for use
- Acrylic glass barrier is in place for added protection
- Guest assistance may be provided, with strict implementation of social distancing
- Proper disinfection and sanitation of reusable supplies and equipment are done
- Flexible check-in procedures are in place for OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF) and individuals who are required to quarantine under the Oplan Kalinga program, to ensure minimal waiting time and minimize exposure among guests in common areas.
- Abides by maximum allowable room occupancy
- Health and safety kit is available in rooms, including alcohol, hand sanitizers, face mask, face shield, and paper towels.
- Functional toilet and bath facilities and bathroom amenities are provided
- In-room dining set-up is provided.
Kindly complete this health declaration form as part of your hotel registration requirements. Failure to answer or giving false information is punishable in accordance with Philippine laws.
- Abides by the Department of Transportation (DOTr) guidelines
Maximum capacity per vehicle, including the driver:
- 3 persons for sedan
- 7 persons for van
- 13 persons for coaster
- Basic first aid kit, alcohol, hand sanitizer, fask mask, face shield and paper towels are available in the vehicle for use
- Non-permeable seat barriers are installed to limit contact between guest and driver
- Proper waste disposal, disinfection and sanitation of vehicles are done before and after every use
- Luggage is scanned and disinfected prior to room delivery
Updated as of July 23, 2021*
What type of reservations do you accept?
Makati Diamond Residences is a multi-use hotel with the certificate of authority to operate for staycations (CAOS) and is currently accommodating guests based on the following conditions:
- Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory quarantine, such as but not limited to close contacts, repariated OFWs, returning overseas Filipinos, foreign nationals allowed entry into the Philippines and those unable to quarantine in their homes.
- Health workers and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work.
- Long staying guests
- Returning residents
- Other authorized persons outside residence (APORS) who require accommodation pursuant to their official function or duty
- Business guests
- Participants in essential meetings and social events, as defined under the relevant issuance of the DOT and DOH
- Leisure guests
- All types of guests are required to present a valid ID
- For guests required to show proof of residence or persons are coming from the same household, present a valid ID or barangay certificate with the same address. This applies to returning residents and APORs.
- For guests required to show that their nature of stay is for business, present a company ID or employment certificate. This applies to healthcare workers, business guests, APORs and participants in essential meetings and social events.
- For guests required to show proof of vaccination, present your vaccination card or international certificate of vaccination. This applies to fully vaccinated individuals with shortened quarantine period.
For quarantine guests required to undergo swab testing, please provide your confirmed swab schedule. Below are the recommended guidelines:
- 5th day upon arrival for fully vaccinated OFWs, ROFs, Non-OFWs, vaccinated in the Philippines and in other countries, and fully vaccinated foreigners from green countries.
- 7th day upon arrival for non-fully vaccinated OFWs, ROFs, Non-OFWs
- For quarantine guests required to provide their test results, please provide a copy of your negative swab results from RT-PCR test taken forty-eight (48) hours before land or air travel. This applies to OFWs, ROFs exempted from travel restrictions.
- For leisure guests, all guests below 18 years old are required to present a negative result from a swab or saliva-based RT-PCR test taken not more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to check-in. Guests above 18 years old shall be fully vaccinated. If not fully vaccinated, a negative RT-PCR test is required.
Confirmed reservation. Quarantine guests are required to have a minimum number of nights reservation:
- 6 nights for fully vaccinated OFWs, ROFs, Non-OFWs, vaccinated in the Philippines and in other countries, and fully vaccinated foreigners from green countries.
- 9 nights for non-fully vaccinated OFWs, ROFs, Non-OFWs
- 13 nights for OFWs, ROFs exempted from travel restrictions
Yes, a 7 day mandatory facility-based quarantine is required, with the date of arrival being the first day. Individual will undergo RT-PCR testing on the fifth day and will be issued a Quarantine Certificate on the seventh day if it yields negative results. Should test result positive for Covid-19, prescribed isolation protocols will be followed.
This shortened facility-based quarantine is available to individuals fully vaccinated in the Philippines regardless of travel history and those vaccinated abroad who stayed exclusively in 'Green' countries/ jurisdictions in the past 14 days immediately preceding arrival.
- ≥ 2 weeks after having received the second dose in a 2-dose series
- ≥ 2 weeks after having received a single-dose vaccine
- Vaccines administered to the individual are included either in the Philippine Food and Drug Administration Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) List or through a Compassionate Special Permit (CSP).
Must carry their vaccination card
- Those fully vaccinated in the Philippines must carry their vaccination card which should be verified prior to their departure by a certification issued through the Certificate of Vaccination Record Portal of the Department of Information and Communications Technology or the city Health Officer of the local government unit which administered the vaccination
- Those fully vaccinated in countries/ jurisdictions outside the Philippines who are part of the ‘Green’ countries/ jurisdictions, as listed under IATF Resolution No. 127-B, must carry their official documentation of full vaccination or present their International Certificate of Vaccination, whichever is applicable.
- OFWs fully vaccinated in countries/ jurisdictions outside the Philippines must carry their official documentation of full vaccination through the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLO) or present their International Certificate of Vaccination, whichever is applicable
- Document mentioned must be presented to the dedicated Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) representative for re-verification at the Department of Transportation One Stop Shop (OSS) upon arrival in the Philippines
Outbound travelers who have been fully vaccinated in the Philippines may apply for the ICV with the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) in case the destination country requires such proof of vaccination.
Inbound travelers who have been fully vaccinated in the Philippines may present either their local government unit (LGU) / hospital-issued vaccination cards (in original and/ or hard copy form), or LGU-issued vaccine card or BOQ-issued ICV shall be presented upon arrival.
Inbound travelers who have been fully vaccinated outside the Philippines may present either their vaccination card or the ICV issued by other countries, presented upon arrival
Do you allow children, seniors, and pregnant women to stay?
Yes. Children, seniors and pregnant women may undergo their mandatory quarantine or have a leisure staycation at Makati Diamond Residences.
Do quarantine and non-quarantine guests mix?
No. Makati Diamond Residences has been granted the authority to operate as a Multi-Use Hotel and fulfills the following conditions for quarantine and non-quarantine guests:
- Has separate access points to avoid mingling
- Has multiple elevators for separate use
- Has separate designated floors assigned
- With dedicated/ different set of room attendants/ housekeeping protocols
- With proper disinfection and decontamination procedures in place
- With accredited infectious waste collector
- Other pre-requisites and licenses prior to operation as a Multi-Use Hotel
Do you allow visitors?
No. Guests under quarantine are requested to stay in their rooms and may not entertain visitors for the duration of their quarantine stay.
Are meals provided?
Yes. All quarantine packages are inclusive of full-board meals and will be delivered to your room based on a schedule.
Are food deliveries allowed during my stay?
No. Should you wish to avail other food and beverages, you may order room service.
Are parcel deliveries allowed during my stay?
Yes, provided it is prepaid containing non-perishable sealed grocery items, documents, gadgets, and/or clothing. Smoking, vaping and consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed.
Can I request make-up room service during my stay? Do you provide laundry and housekeeping services during my stay?
No. You will be provided with linens and towels. Cleaning materials, laundry detergent and additional amenities are available upon request.
What are the requirements to check-out?
Once the hotel has both your negative swab result and certification, you may proceed to check-out.
Do you allow wedding preparations in your rooms?
Yes. Makati Diamond Residences is a multi-use hotel with the certificate of authority to operate as staycation (CAOS) and currently accommodates guests with this purpose of stay.
Do you allow visitors?
Yes. Visitors will be asked to fill up both the health declaration form and visitors form and surrender a government ID. Visitors are welcome to be entertained at Alfred and Baked. Visitors accessing the guest rooms will be asked to present proof of vaccination or negative results of an RT-PCR test taken forty-eight (48) hours prior their visit. The maximum room occupancy policy per room is strictly applied.
Are meals provided?
Your reservation may or may not include breakfast; depending on the package you availed.
Breakfast will be served ala carte style, inclusive of a mini selection, from 6:00 am to 10:00 am at Alfred. The restaurant will also be offering ala carte service for lunch and dinner.
Alternately, you may opt to use your Dining Card at our partner restaurants, giving you endless dining options during your stay.
What services and amenities are open?
The following services and amenities are operational with reduced hours and capacity strictly for checked-in guests only:
6:00 am to 11:00 pm, for take-out and delivery only
6:00 am to 9:00 pm, for take-out and delivery only
6:00 am to 7:00 pm
6:00 am to 11:00 pm
6:00 am to 8:00 pm
6:00 am to 8:00 pm
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The following services and amenities are unavailable until further notice:
- Private Cinema
- Pool Bar
- Whisky & Cigar Bar
- Business Center
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking