Book Your Stay
BOOK YOUR STAY
For your added flexibility and convenience, we’ve waived our fees for cancellations received within 24 hours of your arrival. We encourage you to book direct, pre-register, and pay in advance for a hassle-free check-in experience.
- Book direct for added flexibility and convenience
- Waived cancellation fees within 24 hours of arrival
- Pre-register for a hassle-free check-in
- Pay in advance or upon arrival
- Abides by the Department of Tourism (DOT) guidelines
- Encourages social distancing, maintain 1 meter apart
- Hand sanitizer is available for use
- Acrylic glass barrier is in place for added protection
- Guest assistance may be provided, with strict implementation of social distancing
- Proper disinfection and sanitation of reusable supplies and equipment are done
- Flexible check-in procedures are in place for OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF) and individuals who are required to quarantine under the Oplan Kalinga program, to ensure minimal waiting time and minimize exposure among guests in common areas.
- Abides by maximum allowable room occupancy
- Health and safety kit is available in rooms, including alcohol, hand sanitizers, face mask, face shield, and paper towels.
- Functional toilet and bath facilities and bathroom amenities are provided
- In-room dining set-up is provided.
Kindly complete this health declaration form as part of your hotel registration requirements. Failure to answer or giving false information is punishable in accordance with Philippine laws.
- Abides by the Department of Transportation (DOTr) guidelines
Maximum capacity per vehicle, including the driver:
- 3 persons for sedan
- 7 persons for van
- 13 persons for coaster
- Basic first aid kit, alcohol, hand sanitizer, fask mask, face shield and paper towels are available in the vehicle for use
- Non-permeable seat barriers are installed to limit contact between guest and driver
- Proper waste disposal, disinfection and sanitation of vehicles are done before and after every use
- Luggage is scanned and disinfected prior to room delivery
Updated as of October 15, 2021*
What type of reservations do you accept?
Makati Diamond Residences is a multi-use hotel with the certificate of authority to operate for staycations (CAOS) and is currently accommodating guests based on the following conditions:
- Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory quarantine, such as but not limited to close contacts, repariated OFWs, returning overseas Filipinos, foreign nationals allowed entry into the Philippines and those unable to quarantine in their homes.
- Health workers and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work.
- Long staying guests
- Returning residents
- Other authorized persons outside residence (APORS) who require accommodation pursuant to their official function or duty
- Business Guests
- Participants in essential meetings and social events
- Leisure Guests
- All types of guests are required to present a valid ID
Guests may be asked to submit additional requirements which they may also need to present, subject to confirmation by our reservations team:
- Proof of residence from the same household – present a valid ID or barangay certificate with the same address
- Proof of essential nature of stay – present a company ID, employment certificate or other details of nature of stay
Proof of vaccination
- For Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their spouse, parent/s, and/or children traveling with them vaccinated in the Philippines or abroad, non-OFWs vaccinated in the country or abroad, and foreigners vaccinated in the Philippines - either their VaxCertPH digital vaccination certificate, Bureau of Quarantine/World Health Organization-issued International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICV), or the national/state digital certificate of the foreign government where they were vaccinated, which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement unless otherwise permitted by the IATF.
- For foreigner nationals vaccinated abroad: WHO-issued ICV, or the national/state digital certificate of the foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under a reciprocal arrangement unless otherwise permitted by the IATF.
Yes. To further prevent the introductions of variants of concern to the country, all incoming international travelers in all ports of entry must strictly comply with testing and quarantine protocols approved by the IATF.
- Upon the recommendations of the sub-Technical Working Group on Data Analytics, the IATF adopts the “Yellow” and “Red” classifications, in addition to the “Green List” for countries/territories/jurisdictions based on their respective incidence rates and case counts as primary criteria, and testing data as secondary criteria. Current List of Countries under Resolution 144 B as of October 14, 2021.
- All passengers, whether Filipinos or foreigners, merely transiting through a non-Green List country/jurisdiction/territory shall not be deemed as having come from or having been to said country/jurisdiction/territory if they stayed in the airport the whole time and were not cleared for entry into such country/jurisdiction/territory by its immigration authorities.
- For those qualified for Green Lanes, the BOQ shall ensure strict symptom monitoring while in the facility quarantine. If found positive, he/she shall follow the prescribed isolation protocols. Upon completion of such quarantine, the BOQ shall issue a Quarantine Certificate indicating therein the individual’s vaccination status.
|GREEN LIST||YELLOW LIST||RED LIST|
|Fully Vaccinated Individuals|
Filipinos, OFWS and Non-OFWs (upon the option of the individual)
*Subject to the review of the infection rates for fully vaccinated arriving international travelers and its operational framework on the fourteenth (14th) date from the effectivity of this Resolution.
*Foreign nationals shall be required to secure pre-booked accommodations for at least six (6) days
Unvaccinated Individuals, Partially Vaccinated,
or Vaccination Status cannot be independently verified
*Foreign nationals shall be required to secure hotel reservations for at least six (6) days
Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated minor children
Travelling with their fully vaccinated parent/s or guardian/s shall be required to observe the quarantine protocols corresponding to their vaccination status. A parent/ guardian shall accompany the child in the quarantine facility for the full term of the latter’s facility-based quarantine period
*Foreign nationals shall be required to secure pre-booked accommodations for at least eight (8) days
*Non-withstanding a negative RT-PCR test result, all travelers shall complete the 10-day facility based quarantine
How do I qualify as a fully vaccinated individual?
The following conditions below allow an individual to be considered as fully vaccinated for Covid-19:
- At least 2 weeks after getting the second dose in a 2-dose series, or
- At least 2 weeks after getting a single-dose type of vaccine
Vaccines administered to the individual are included in any of the following:
- Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) List or Compassionate Special Permit (CSP) issued by the Philippine Food and Drug Administration
- Emergency Use Listing of the World Health Organization
Yes. Children, seniors and pregnant women may undergo their quarantine or non-quarantine stay at Makati Diamond Residences.
Do quarantine and non-quarantine guests mix?
No. Makati Diamond Residences has been granted the authority to operate as a Multi-Use Hotel and fulfills the following conditions for quarantine and non-quarantine guests:
- Has separate access points to avoid mingling
- Has multiple elevators for separate use
- Has separate designated floors assigned
- With dedicated/ different set of room attendants/ housekeeping protocols
- With proper disinfection and decontamination procedures in place
- With accredited infectious waste collector
- Other pre-requisites and licenses prior to operation as a Multi-Use Hotel
Do you allow visitors?
No. Guests under quarantine are requested to stay in their rooms and may not entertain visitors for the duration of their quarantine stay.
Are meals provided?
Yes. All quarantine packages are inclusive of full-board meals and will be delivered to your room based on a schedule.
Are food deliveries allowed during my stay?
No. Should you wish to avail other food and beverages, you may order room service.
Are parcel deliveries allowed during my stay?
Yes, provided it is prepaid containing non-perishable sealed grocery items, documents, gadgets, and/or clothing. Outgoing parcels, smoking, vaping and consumption of alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
Can I request make-up room service during my stay? Do you provide laundry and housekeeping services during my stay?
No. You will be provided with linens and towels. Cleaning materials, laundry detergent and additional amenities are available upon request.
What are the requirements to check-out?
Once the hotel has both your negative swab result and certification, you may proceed to check-out.
Do you allow wedding preparations in your rooms?
Yes. Makati Diamond Residences is a multi-use hotel with the certificate of authority to operate as staycation (CAOS) and currently accommodates guests with this purpose of stay.
Do you allow visitors?
Yes. Visitors will be asked to fill up both the health declaration form and visitors form and surrender a government ID. Visitors are welcome to be entertained at Alfred and Baked. Visitors accessing the guest rooms will be asked to present proof of vaccination or negative results of an RT-PCR test taken forty-eight (48) hours prior their visit or negative results of an Antigen test taken within the same day. The maximum room occupancy policy per room is strictly applied.
Are meals provided?
Your reservation may or may not include breakfast; depending on the package you availed.
Breakfast is served ala carte style, inclusive of a mini selection, from 6:00 am to 10:00 am at Alfred. Together with this, you may also select other individual portions of yogurt, fruits, salad and beverages. The option to avail your bento-style breakfast to-go is still available. The restaurant offers dine-in, to-go services and room service for lunch and dinner.
Alternately, you may opt to use your Dining Card at our partner restaurants, giving you endless dining options during your stay.
What services and amenities are open?
The following services and amenities are operational with reduced hours and capacity strictly for checked-in guests only:
6:00 am to 11:00 pm
6:00 am to 9:00 pm
6:00 am to 11:00 pm
6:00 am to 7:00 pm
9:00 am to 8:00 pm
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
6:00 am to 8:00 pm
6:00 am to 8:00 pm
The following services and amenities are unavailable until further notice:
- Pool Bar
- Whisky & Cigar Bar
- Business Center
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking