Buffet breakfast is served from 6:00 am to 10:00 am at Alfred. The restaurant offers dine-in, to-go services and room service for lunch and dinner. Dining patrons are required to be fully vaccinated.
Alternately, you may opt to use your Dining Card at our partner restaurants, giving you endless dining options during your stay.
- Abides by the Department of Tourism (DOT) guidelines
- Encourages social distancing and proper direction of airflow is taken into consideration in revising seat plan per dining space
- Maximum capacity per dining space is observed
- Menus are available for viewing via QR code. Laminated menus are regularly sanitized.
- Encourage take-out from Alfred, Baked or other Dining Card partners
- Hand sanitizer is available for use
- Proper disinfection and sanitation of reusable supplies and equipment are done
KITCHEN FOOD SAFETY, PREPARATIONS & CLEANING
- Abides by the process of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Diversey Hygiene Academy, and other hygiene standards
- Food handlers use proper PPE to avoid contamination
- Kitchen surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use
- Food and equipment storage is kept clean to prevent contamination
- Proper waste disposal protocol is enforced
- All tableware are washed and sterilized