Breakfast is served ala carte style, inclusive of a mini selection, from 6:00 am to 10:00 am at Alfred. The restaurant will also be offering ala carte service for lunch and dinner. Opt to get take-out from any of our dining partners using the Dining Card.
- Abides by the Department of Tourism (DOT) guidelines
- Encourages social distancing and proper direction of airflow is taken into consideration in revising seat plan per dining space
- Maximum capacity per dining space is observed
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served ala-carte
- Menus are available for viewing via QR code. Laminated menus are regularly sanitized.
- Encourage take-out from Alfred, Baked or other Dining Card partners
- Hand sanitizer is available for use
- Proper disinfection and sanitation of reusable supplies and equipment are done
KITCHEN FOOD SAFETY, PREPARATIONS & CLEANING
- Abides by the process of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Diversey Hygiene Academy, and other hygiene standards
- Food handlers use proper PPE to avoid contamination
- Kitchen surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use
- Food and equipment storage is kept clean to prevent contamination
- Proper waste disposal protocol is enforced
- All tableware are washed and sterilized